This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
(via Urban Outfitters)
This dress! Yes, please! Under $30 and available on Prime so it’ll be to you in no time!
Diggin this pin big time.
(via Gnat and Rat)
(via Serious About)
A little something to shock your house guests.
(via Creature Cups)
(via Ahoy Kollektiv)
I dig these tapestries!
This spiderweb rug is so cute ( & 100% acceptable all year round!)
- This collection of pet costumes is pretty fantastic. Definitely worth a peek if you need a smile. My favorite is the ram.
- I am positively obsessed with this sweet little pumpkin. I’m trying so hard to curate a very specific set of holiday decor pieces. Ya know, things I truly enjoy seeing each season. I feel like that guy fits the bill.
- They no longer carry the print I have but this blanket is seriously perfect. It’s warm, super soft + big enough for Jeff & I to cuddle under on the couch. According to the review I left, looks like I’ve had it for about a year. Still very very happy!
- Yeah, I’m here showing off another striped shirt. Are you even surprised? But at least this one is unique!
- I’ve been eyeing up this bat costume. Not for Halloween but like for every day wear around the house…
- Does your kitty need a propellor hat? Yeah, I thought so too!
PS. I have a ton more rad finds here! This week I spent a bunch of time updating the Halloween list! So many cute odds + ends. Here’s a small preview…