This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
If you ever need recommendations for cozy cardigans, I’m your gal! I recently got this one and I basically never want to take it off. So snuggly!
This mirror / jewelry holder! Its under $20 too!
The most perfect Halloween sweater!
Very very into these corduroy shoes!
Oh hello! Love me a good piece of statement furniture.
Spotted this and had to share! I actually bought the same vintage nutcracker while on our wedding roadtrip.
I have gotten so many great new fabrics lately. I’m batty about this one though… heh!
Continuing on the hand theme that I apparently chose this week, look at this shelf! Ugh, so good!
- This cheetah rug!
- Loving this opalite ring.
- I found THE best bralette and it’s under $10. I wish that sharing a photo of me in a bra was more my style because I want everyone to see just how gosh darn cute this thing is. I feel like a lot of bralettes aren’t that great for folks with bigger boobs but this bad boy makes them look phenomenal! I feel so sexy in it!
- Eye am every into this wallpaper!
- I’m obsessed with this cheetah sweater.
- You ever see an item of clothing and you’re like “yeah, that’s terribly ugly but I love it!”? That’s me with this colorblock shirt.
- This incense holder!
- These are the world’s coziest pajama pants, just so ya know!
Happy Friday! xoxo
Pssst. If you still want more, I have tons and tons of Halloween finds here.