this post contains affiliate links.
These socks!! So cute!
No better time to send snail mail than now!
Dark chocolate and wild mint. Doesn’t this lip balm sound amazing!?
This ‘bendy boy’ shirt made me giggle.
Are you the all state cat patting champion? PS. Do you know your high score? (aka how many cats you’ve pet in one day?) One time I went to a shelter that didn’t have cages and pet over 100!
This raccoon hanky is the cutest. I just love raccoons so much.
- Totally random but my goodness, this umbrella is pretty!
- This polka dot halter top dress!
- Here’s a kit so you can learn to needle felt. Oh oh! And here’s one so you can needle felt a desert scene.
- More crafty goodness – a DIY earring painting kit.
- Loving this striped nightgown.
- I am currently snuggled up in this cardigan. It’s so cozy.
- This newspaper box turned record stand is killing me. I’m obsessed.
- How to Raise a Plant (and make it love you back.) This book looks super cute.
- Looking like a snack while looking for a snack.
My husband’s second book, Abandoned Northern Ohio, was released this week! I’m so so so proud of him. He worked super hard finding great locations for it.